CHRISTMAS SEASON 2018: Disney Festival of Lights, Philippines
WHERE TO WATCH CHRISTMAS LIGHTS IN PHILIPPINES 2018 | EVENTS & ATTRACTIONS
“Reimagine The Magic: A Festival of Lights,” with Walt Disney Philippines
Manila, Philippines | Visiting the Philippines this Christmas Season? Be sure to catch Ayala Land‘s Annual Festival of Lights at Ayala Triangle Gardens in Makati. They are celebrating their 10th Year Anniversary by partnering with Walt Disney Philippines to provide a daily magical light show starting on Nov. 9, 2018 in Makati and following up in other cities around the Philippines.
This year’s theme is “Reimagine The Magic: A Festival of Lights,” and Ayala Land will be recreating the same exact set-up throughout their other properties in the Philippines.
View this post on Instagram
The light show plays re-imagined Disney medleys–created by Rony Fortich, composer and former musical director of Hong Kong Disneyland–from Disney movies such as Pinocchio (1940), The Little Mermaid (1989), Beauty and the Beast (1991), Aladdin (1992), Frozen (2013), and more!
? Location, Date, & Time
The shows run every 30 mins daily, from 6PM – 10PM in the following locations:
- Ayala Triangle Gardens, Makati | Nov. 9, 2018 – Jan. 8, 2019
- Ayala Center, Cebu | Nov. 10, 2018 – Jan. 8, 2019
- Nuvali, Sta. Rosa, Laguna | Nov. 24, 2018 – Jan. 8, 2019
- Bonifacio High Street, Bonifacio Global City | Nov. 15, 2o18 – Jan. 8, 2019
- Vertis North, Quezon City | Nov. 29, 2018 – Jan. 8, 2019