We are not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without our permission.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
Mowoo LLC has financial relationships with some of the merchants and participates in various affiliate program on the sites: AMAZON, AGODA, BOOKING.COM, CJ Junction, HostelWorld, Performance Horizon, Seven Corners, SKYSCANNER.COM, World Nomads, KKDay, and Klook. These affiliations assist sites with earnings through links within the content.
Should you, our readers, purchase anything through the links, Mowoo LLC will receive a small percentage of the sale at no extra cost to you. You are not obligated to click on any link or purchase anything advertised. Note that the companies selling the products are the third party, and the products and the product availability can change at their discretion, sales with the organization, and all transactions with the third party are not associated or conducted by Mowoo LLC.
All sponsorships, brand campaigns, and compensated travel and product articles and social posts are disclosed accordingly. Unless disclosed in the article itself that we have been compensated by product, experience, or monetarily, we pay for our own travel and excursions presented on Morry Travels. All opinions are always our own and never influenced by the brands we work with.
Morry Travels is making every effort to ensure GDPR Compliance. In doing so, we ensure the following:
• We use Mailchimp for our newsletter, which you can opt out of, and Google Analytics for analyzing website data. If you subscribe to our newsletter, you will receive our newsletters. You can always unsubscribe by following the link in email or by emailing us directly. If you provide your name, it will only be used to personalize newsletters sent to you.
• We have never sold, we are not selling, and we will not sell any of your personal data provided to us. All affiliates we work with are GDPR compliant.
• Morry Travels is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites at no extra charge to you.
Automatically Collected Information:
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site, such as links clicked. Your information has been made ANONYMOUS and only is viewed on an aggregate basis. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Information Voluntarily Submitted to the Website by Readers:
We may collect personal information from you such as your name or email address if you submit them personally. You may voluntarily submit information to the Website by leaving a comment, subscribing to a newsletter, or submitting a contact form. We do not search for these details. It is done voluntarily by you, our readers.
Your information could be used for these methods:
• Website maintenance and operations
• Newsletters subscriptions if you enroll. Every edition includes the ability to unsubscribe.
• Comment, Inquiries, and Writing Submission responses
• Measurement and Tracking of site stats and advertising
• Protection, investigation, and deterrence from unauthorized or illegal activity/actions.
Your information may be shared with third parties when you explicitly authorize us to do so. Also, note that our site may use third-party service providers for particular aspects of Morry Travels. The third-parties in question use your information as advised and per their written and concrete privacy policies.
Read more about their GDPR compliance below:
You have the right to:
• Be informed regarding how the data is collected and used
• Have access to the data about you
• Ask us to change the data about you
• Ask us to delete your data provided
• Ask us to stop sending you newsletters
Blog Comments & Writing Submissions
Morry Travels abides by GDPR regulations, so if you wish to have comments you have left on the blog removed, and you’re an EU resident, please Contact Us. We will be more thane happy to amend/remove your information/comments/email from the mailing list to satisfy your request.
Before submitting your information or publishing the comment you leave, a tick box is in place for you to choose if you wish your information to be sent through. It is entirely at your discretion.
We do not retain secondary copies of commenter/reader contact details without permission. As well, we do not resell or share your contact information with third parties. Also, should you opt out of the mailing list, you are permanently removed.
If you submit a request from our Contact Us page, we will keep your email to which you send the submission to respond to your requests and inquires.
If you leave a comment, certain information (your name and/or email) may be publicly visible; however, your email address will never be displayed. We will NOT contact you using your email. This is against GDPR regulations. If you wish to be contacted by Morry Travels, please Contact Us through our inquiries form. DO NOT request that we contact you in the comments.
Morry Travels does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from minors under 16 years of age. If a parent or guardian believes Morry Travels has personally identifiable information of a minor under age 16, please Contact Us IMMEDIATELY in order to remove this information as soon as possible.
Morry Travels © 2018. Thank you for trusting us with your personal information.