ICONSIAM | Thailand’s Biggest Shopping Mall Grand Opening in Bangkok 2018
Move Over Central World. A New Player is in Town! IconSiam, Thailand’s Biggest Shopping Mall Opened Its Doors Nov. 9, 2018.
Heading to Bangkok soon? Then you definitely need to check out Thailand’s biggest shopping mall yet, ICONSIAM, which had its Grand Opening on Nov. 9, 2018. It overtook Central World as the largest shopping mall in Thailand.
➡️ The Property
- Two shopping malls with 525,000 sq. meters (5,651,053 sq. feet) of shopping space
- Two residential buildings:
- A Waterfront Park with an area over 10,000 sq. meters (107,639 sq. feet) by the Chao Phraya River
➡️ Floor Plan
- An Indoor Floating Market
- A 3000-seat auditorium named “True IconSiam Hall”
- Amusement park
- A Movie Theater by Major Cineplex
- Thailand’s First Takashimaya Department StoreandApple Store
📅 Location & Contact
IconSiam is located alongside the Chao Phraya River.
Address: 299 ซอยเจริญนคร 5, Charoen Nakhon Rd, Khlong Ton Sai, Khlong San, Bangkok 10600
Phone: 02 118 2211